Internet Multitopic Discussion Boards

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2021 9:17 am  #1

Error Message

I am getting an error message when I try to edit my "Viewing Options" settings in the "My Options" menu.

I tried to untick the "Show me a mobile format when I'm using a mobile device" oprion because that may be what's hiding the buttons in the post editor? 🤔

Last edited by safeinsanity (10/29/2021 9:21 am)

10/29/2021 11:52 am  #2

Re: Error Message

safeinsanity wrote:

I am getting an error message when I try to edit my "Viewing Options" settings in the "My Options" menu.

I tried to untick the "Show me a mobile format when I'm using a mobile device" oprion because that may be what's hiding the buttons in the post editor? 🤔

I'll check the settings.

Just Peachy

10/30/2021 3:22 am  #3

I still do not see any buttons in the post area to add images or videos. Something must be wrong in admin settings?

All I have available to me under the post box is bold, italic, underline, and emoji

10/30/2021 5:30 am  #4

safeinsanity wrote:

I still do not see any buttons in the post area to add images or videos. Something must be wrong in admin settings?

All I have available to me under the post box is bold, italic, underline, and emoji

Okay, try it now. I'm going to ask amulet if he's having the same issue.

Just Peachy

10/30/2021 5:34 am  #5

Good idea.

Nope, I still don't see the buttons.

10/30/2021 5:40 am  #6

This is what I see when creating a thread:

10/30/2021 1:37 pm  #7

SI, there are two ways to submit a post. The 'Quick Post' and the 'Post Reply' which is the button on the upper right corner, but underneath the "Quote' button. Try replying using the Post Reply button instead of the Quick Reply button.

Btw, I'm Heeeyyy, I made this acct to see how it works as a member.

Last edited by jp (10/30/2021 1:37 pm)

10/31/2021 5:48 pm  #8

jp wrote:

SI, there are two ways to submit a post. The 'Quick Post' and the 'Post Reply' which is the button on the upper right corner, but underneath the "Quote' button. Try replying using the Post Reply button instead of the Quick Reply button.

Btw, I'm Heeeyyy, I made this acct to see how it works as a member.

It's not just in Replies, but also when creating threads. I only see those 4 buttons that I posted in the image.

10/31/2021 6:02 pm  #9

SI, are you using the button circled in red here:

Just Peachy

10/31/2021 6:06 pm  #10

Btw, you get that when you click on 'New Topic' too?

Just Peachy

Board footera